OpenCFD and ESI’s worldwide OpenFOAM team provide consulting services for OpenFOAM. Services include stand-alone case studies, process integration and automation, application/delivery of our best practices, on-site training/hand holding and on-site expert-engineer placements.
Our engineering Services teams are based throughout Far East Asia, India, Europe and North America.
We specialise in:
- End-to-end process-driven work flows, CAD meshing solution analysis optimisation
- Aerodynamics and hydrodynamics including of vehicles, buildings, environmental, urban climate, seascapes
- Internal flows in ducts, heating ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), environmental control systems (ECS), cool rooms, internal building climate heating solar-load and ventilation, fire and safety, hydraulics, underhood thermal analysis, defrost, comfort
- Standard physics applications including RANS, DES and LES turbulence, combustion, incompressible and compressible, low and high-speed, aeracoustics, multiphase mass momentum and heat transfer, Lagrangian and Eulerian, volume of fluid (VoF), melting and solidification,
- Multi-physics and multi-discipline code interaction including aero- vibroacoustics, fluid-structure interaction, 1D-3D systems coupling
- Cloud computing; power-on-demand and vertical applications
ESI holds ISO 9001 certification across Europe, Asia and the United States