OpenCFD undertake development projects for OpenFOAM® for large engineering corporations, consultants and academic institutions:
- Development projects can range from adding a single small new feature, to writing entire applications or libraries, or migrating the contents of an outdated in-house software package to the OpenFOAM environment.
- The access to source code means anything can be customised to suit the clients needs including solvers, utilities and pre- and post-processing.
- The OpenFOAM Release History shows the scale of developments we have undertaken for clients over past years.
- With our wide expertise and the flexibility of OpenFOAM, we can extend the limits of current technology to simulate problems that are, as yet, unsolved.
- As developers and maintainers of the official OpenFOAM+ software, we have a unique insight into OpenFOAM and can update developments through the continual release-cycle of OpenFOAM.
- By paying for open source developments instead of annual software licence fees, customers quickly receive features they need in their CFD product and only pay once for the privilege.
If you have a prospective development project for OpenFOAM, please complete the following form.